Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 new blogs!

on nkotb.com...one from joe & the other from donnie, both checking in from rehersal...*swoon*...check 'em out!

FROM DONNIE:

Whats Good All??

Hope all is well.

Gotta say….

Our album is coming out great!!!

(At least in my humble opinion…….)

On a side note…

While I enjoy any hype for our album….

And while I also (sometimes) enjoy the audacity of people writing blatantly fabricated “news” articles…

We are NOT recording with Michael Jackson and/or Madonna.

We never claimed to be either.

Good fun reading about though!

Sorry to let ya down…. Or not.

Anyway….

Can’t wait til you all hear who we did do some collabo’s with!!!!

Ha!

GET READY….. WE’RE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much Love-

Donnie W

PS- WE ARE COMING! YA HEARD ME?


(hell yes, heard loud & clear...come to me, baby!!! LOL)


FROM JOEY:

(not sure how to get the pic up??!?)

Yo!

A little somethin’ somethin’ from rehearsals. Things are slowly
speeding up ( I think that’s an oxymoron).
Excited about meeting the fans who are flying in to see a sneak peek
rehearsal. We think it’ll be good for us. Make us stay on point
I think we are gonna have a lot of laughs!!
I’m sure the rest of the guys will fill you in on all the shananigans.
Gotta get back to practice!
Xoxox
-jm

No comments: