Monday, August 11, 2008

New Blog from Donnie :)

Monday, August 11th, 2008
Donnie and Danny’s earthquake adventure!

Hey all!!!!

Quick thing-

I’ve been in LA for a while… Been in a few earthquakes.

The one last week hit while we were in rehearsal…

And I realized after it hit….

That I need a camera phone with video…

See I’m used to earthquakes….

Danny Wood, however, is not used to them.

If you all could see Danny running to a doorway when that sucker hit…

Man I wish I had a camera!!!

Funny s*#@!!!!!!!

Sorry Danny…

I’d have you in my corner in most any dangerous situation in life…

I guess an earthquake is not one of them.

Though I have to admit….

My first earthquake….

I didn’t run for a doorway….

I ran outside the front door!!!

Good times.

Much Love,

Donnie W

No comments: