Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OMG I love him!

Monday, June 23rd, 2008
Donnie says…

Hey All-

Mixing the album- HOT!
Rehearsing for the tour- HOT!
Meeting many fans new and old- HOT!
Temperature in L.A.- CRAZY HOT!!!!!
Celtics won the Championship- SIZZLIN’
(Maybe that’s why its so hot in L.A.????)
Much Music Video Awards- HOT & WET!
Rihanna in her catsuit- STEAMING HOT!!
Three months til the jump off- SSSSS!

Get ready!

Last thing- all fans be forewarned!!!! I ain’t hiding in my hotel on this tour! I am coming to, and I will, FIND YOU!!! I expect to meet you, speak with you, and get some face time with as many of you as possible. That’s my word!

Let’s have some fun!!

My Love-

dw





**** Note to self - its gonna be so much easier to meet him now that he wont be in hiding! LOL!

3 comments:

salbash said...

Wow. I'd love it if he'd come out of hiding long enough for a hug! I've heard they are awesome!

salbash said...

Also, just thought I would mention that Summertime cracked the top 20 on the Soundscan Music charts. It is at #20 this week. Sorry I don't know if I can post this on the blog myself or not yet.

Desi said...

i say bring it...we ARE going to find him...and it'll be worth every second!! he is NOT going to forget us....perhaps the beginning of a wonderful friendship ??? ;) ;) ;)