Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OMG I love Lainey!

Ok I think I found my best friend that I havent even met yet. I just read this most incredible article CLICK CLICK CLICK and I was hanging off every word! I think she's my nkotb soul-mate! I was that 16 year old and I WAS that happy. I'm just in awe and I cant wait for the show. I will record and post it here for you fellow fanatics like myself to drool over asap :) Lainey! We have to meet! I'll be flying to Toronto for the first show!!! Lets be 16 again! heehee ;) Well it was worth a shot! Have fun reading! (and drooling over the photos!)

2 comments:

Krista Williams said...

This was awesome.. lol

Sorry I havent commented yet.. oops.. anyway my email is funkatronjive@hotmail.com .. and its Krita btw

Krista Williams said...

Did my comment show up? I guess not!

Anyway, the artical was fantastic!!! Thanks for posting...